Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sparks Fly

How I loved the Taylor Alison Swift’s songs. I was listening that song every morning, every night, every day. I really loved Sparks Fly (Speak Now Album).
Sparks fly song was as same as my life story. I was loving a boy who didn’t know me. Maybe I was his secret admirer. Every I met him, I always looked at his eyes and his activation. My heart beat when he stood at a place was near with me. I haunted that he was my boyfriend, but it is something would not happened.
Lyrics from this song that I liked was
“You stood there in front of me
Just close enough to touch
Close enough to hope you couldn’t see
What I was thinking of
. . .
Give me something that’ll haunt me
When you’re not around
Cause I see sparks fly
Whenever you smile
. . .
Just keep on keeping your eyes on me
It’s just wrong enough to make it feel right
. . .
I’m captivated by you, baby
Like a fireworks show”

No comments:

Post a Comment